Briefly Answer Simple Questions
Simply answer a few questions. This does not need to be in apa. It does not need any refrences. Just write simple and basic answers.
1. What are the 4 phases of a “Training & HRD Process model”? What are the essentials of each phase? Describe how this model could be used to prepare for a major group training project for a company?
2. Suppose that you are the HRD manager for a large state Univeristy. Your lastest report shows that faculty and staff participation in your training and development programs are down from last year. Staff levels have increased slightly since last year and your budget and cource offerings have remained the same. Select one of the motivation theories, describe the key points of the theroy and then use it to come up with three possible explanations for why participation rates are down?
3. Describe at least three major differences between a Pedagogical and an Andragogical approach to instruction. Assume a group of your choosing was preparing for a diversity training session. Which of these principles (From either approach) would you recommend be incorporated in the training, and why?
4. You have been asked to evaluate the effectivness of an orientation program for a manufacturing firm with over 300 employees. First, describe the four types or levels of evaluation in Kirkpatricks model of evaluation. Then, provide examples of how you would go about collecting data on the effectivness of the orientation program at all four levels of evaluation.
5. An organaization of your choosing has asked you to help them design and run a basic skills/ literacy training program for many of their employees. What approach would you take to this training? How would you evaluate the effectivness of the program?
6. Name and brifly describe the three stages of Feldmans model of organizational socialization. Then, make two recommendations for how the ideas in this model can be used to design an effective orientation program for marketing professionals at a large cereal products manufacturer. Identify each element and explain how you applied each element.