Ergonomics Essay 5 pages
1. Identify an occupational assignment and determine the ergonomic hazards of this assignment, Secretary
2. Analyze each hazard to recommend what the appropriate controls are for the hazard.
3. Argue how the human and workplace factors attribute to the identified ergonomic hazards.
4. Defend the control measures against the psychology of human behavior as it relates to work place safety and the tired worn out safety cliche’s, i.e. “but this is how we have always done it”, “it’s easier to just do it this way”, “it will never happen to me”, or my favorite – “that’s just common sense”.
5. Justify your evaluation and proposal for implementing an ergonomics program within the company that you have chosen.
minimum three pages, not including your cover page and reference pagehttps://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/. Ensure you have clear headings guiding me throughout your paper. You should have at a minimum – 5 headings, an introduction and a conclusion. You are required to use at least your module readings as source material for your response. All sources used, including the the module readings, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
The application of the APA writing style shall be practical, functional, and appropriate to each academic level, with the primary purpose being the documentation (citation) of sources. The Occupational Safety and Environmental Technology Department requires that students use APA style for certain papers and projects. Students should always carefully read and follow assignment directions and review the associated grading rubric when available.