final research paper
Research Paper Details
1. Write a research paper that explains the innovation and technologies policy issues and its impacts on people in a global environment.
2. Explain how Information Technology (IT) promotes people who are affected by policies involved in the policy-making process.
3. Include some of the theories that have been introduced in this class and how they are applicable in the context of global IT.
4. Explain the recommendation and solutions to policy problems introduced from the readings in this class.
5. Cite specific examples in your research and compare/contrast the specific policies
6. Deliverable Guidelines:
a. Follow APA format on the overall paper and listing peer-reviewed articles used to support your research. A source is any paper or article that you will reference in your paper. If you need more information on APA format (for references list AND in-text citations), visit this reference: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
b. This assignment must be YOUR WORK! This is an individual assignment. Plagiarism detected in your work will result in a grade of zero for the entire paper.
c. You must reference at least two (2) peer-reviewed articles or papers that support your thesis statement. Cited sources must directly support your paper (i.e., not incidental references). One of these papers may be from your annotated bibliography assignment.
d. To complete this assignment, upload a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) that contains your complete paper.
e Please review the attached rubric for details on how the paper will be graded.