Need a internship Journal in 72 hours
Journal Entry #3: Internship Assessment (minimum 1,000 words.)
The following questions must be addressed in your final journal entry and must be the only questions addressed in your final journal entry. As preparation for answering these questions, read through your goal sheets and previous journal entries. Write the entry in professional English, use paragraphs and use spell check. Don’t forget to check the formatting and specifications for journal entries below before you submit. This journal may not be submitted late.
1. What were your original or revised goals for this internship?
2. How well did you do at meeting your goals?
3. What was your personal system for ensuring that you accomplished your goals? Describe it. Did it work? If it didn’t, did you experiment with making it work?
4. How do you feel about the results you achieved?
5. What do you believe explains (are the reasons for) the results you achieved?
6. What if anything would you do differently?
7. What are the most important skills and knowledge you have gained during your internship, and how will these help you advance in your professional life?
8. How have your actions changed, if at all, as a result of the learning you got from your internship experience?
9. What about your internship has been different than you expected?
Answer each of the questions on the Journal Template. The Template should show your latest version of Journal Entry #1 and Journal Entry #2. Submit Journal Entry #3 on the Template.