Part 1 of 4: The Project Proposal is your plan of what you propose to do for your Course Project.
Directions for Part 1:
1. Choose a local business problem for which you can recommend solutions. The business problem should relate to your career path or interests if possible. Select a company or service organization that could use your help, including your own workplace. Search for inefficiencies, complaints, competitive threats, opportunities. How can you make a difference?
2. Click this link to access the Project Proposal Template for this assignment.
3. Plan whom you will talk with to gather information and receive feedback as you work on the project. Place the information in a table like the one below. Consider who should be involved and when, such as gaining project approval, people you’ll need to consult. Consider in detail how you will address the needs and interests of the contact (audience). In this phase, take no more than 10 minutes of a manager’s or leader’s time.
When to contact
Purpose in contacting/what you hope to learn
4. Plan how you will deliver your final written report and presentation. In two brief paragraphs, address the following:
describe who will receive your written report. What will be important to these receivers, and how will you ensure that your report addresses these needs?
describe the audience who will attend your final presentation. What will be important to these receivers, and how will you ensure that your report addresses these needs?
(review section 2.4 and 3.1 of your Shwom text).
5. Copy and paste your work into the discussion board.